This regulated Umbrella Fund is an exciting entertainment fund established for international investors governed by the laws of the Principality of Liechtenstein and made accessible to global clients. Managed with Swiss precision by a team based out of Switzerland and backed by a private bank in Liechtenstein with a sister bank in the United Kingdom.
Investors from North America have the opportunity to constitutionally invest funds through the LIFF’s sister-and feeder fund LCIF Liechtenstein & Cayman Island Fund regulated by the Mutual Funds Law (MFL) or the LDIF Liechtenstein Delaware International Fund regulated by the laws of the State of Delaware, USA and SEC approved.
This Umbrella Fund features profitable and commercial access to a transparent investment gain and impressive growth rate and lets the investor choose from a variety of sub-funds such as Blockbuster Films, Theme Parks, Technology, and Innovation projects and the exponentially growing digital market such as video on demand and other streaming solutions. The LIFF partnered with the industry largest studios to produce commercially successful blockbuster movies and original content for leading streaming services.
• Multiple sub-funds
• Flexible Principal starting at $100m
• $1bn annual projected principal
• 100 pictures (content) slate deal with major studios
• Content budget sizes from $10m to $100m
• Flexible investment periods: 8 and 10 years
• Share can trade immediately
• Less than 20% equity stake per project
• Co-Production: Mostly co-productions with major studios
• International distribution and sale guaranteed through
• Choice for investor for diversification in several sub-funds
• Low-mid-high risk diversification
• Studio backing of projects
• Financial participation by major studios
• Exponential growing global market by over 90% p.a.
• Very low and fixed management fee, based on overall funds assets
• 20% of Net Profits
• 5% NIM
• Exit Library Sale: 8-10 years after publishing of content not
• Principal Returned after investment period
• Preferred Return of 8% p.a.
• 80% Net Profits of Gain
Why should you invest into this fund?
• High ROI
• Financial flexibility and diversification
• Low risk by the funds strategy to work with global leaders
in the industry
• Only commercial content with major studios attachment
• Gender and Race Equality Seal
• Safety in Switzerland and Liechtenstein banking system
Safety and Securities
• FMA regulated LIFF fund
• MFL regulated LCIF fund
• FINMA and ESMA approved
• 100% debt to equity ratio
• Deposit bank located in the Principality of Liechtenstein
• Swiss and Liechtenstein management
• Governed by Liechtenstein, Swiss and EU laws
• Project insurance by major Swiss-based insurance companies with
• Completion bonds
• Political stability of Switzerland and Liechtenstein
• Stability of Swiss banking system
• Tax incentives for investors